What you need
- 1 cup sweet biscuit crumbs
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 80 g butter, melted
- 500 g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
- 225 g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/2 cup passionfruit pulp, approx 6 passionfruit
- finely grated rind of 2 limes
- 300 mls thickened cream, whipped
- 4 egg whites, beaten to soft peaks
- pulp of 3 passionfruit, extra
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 300 mls thickened cream, extra, whipped
How to make it
COMBINE the biscuit crumbs, coconut and butter. Press into the base of a greased 20cm springform pan. Chill.
BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the gelatine and chocolate until smooth, then stir through the passionfruit and lime and then fold through the whipped cream. Stir through one third of the egg whites then gently fold through the remaining whites. Pour the mixture over the prepared base. Chill for 3 hours or until set.
COMBINE the extra passionfruit with the sugar in a small saucepan, stir over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved then simmer for 5 minutes, stirring until the glaze has thickened a little. Cool.
PIPE or spread the cream over the top of the cheesecake, then drizzle with the passionfruit glaze. Serve immediately.