Different and delicious! Warm Potato, Parsnip and Artichoke Salad with Philadelphia Light Spreadable Cream Cheese.
What you need
- 800 g baby chat potatoes, halved
- 4 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 400 g can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 125 g PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- rosemary sprigs, for garnish
How to make it
COMBINE potatoes, parsnips, oil, rosemary and seasonings in a large bowl and toss to coat. Place on a lined baking tray and bake in a very hot oven 220°C for 25–30 minutes or until tender. Place on a serving platter and toss through the artichokes.
WHISK together the PHILLY, honey, milk and mustard until smooth. Stir through the parsley and drizzle over the vegetables. Garnish with rosemary. Serve immediately.
HANDY TIP: For a main course salad, add 400g sliced smoked chicken breast before serving.