An elegant cheesecake dessert!
What you need
- 250g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
- 60g white baking chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup cream
- 100g strawberries, chopped
- Extra strawberries, to garnish
How to make it
Beat together the Philly, sugar and vanilla using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the melted chocolate and cream until well combined.
Stir in the strawberries then pour mixture into 4 serving glasses and refrigerate 1 hour.
Serve topped with extra strawberries.