Treat yourself to this strawberry lovers bonanza!
What you need
- 1-1/4 cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 70g butter, melted
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 400 g condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 250 g strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup red currant jelly
- 2 teaspoons water
- sliced fresh strawberries
How to make it
Combine biscuit crumbs and butter, press into base of a lined and greased 20cm spring form pan; chill.
Beat Philly* until smooth. Add condensed milk and lemon juice and beat until smooth. Fold through the gelatine mixture and chopped strawberries. Pour into prepared base, chill 3 hours or until set.
Heat redcurrant jelly and water in the microwave for 30 seconds or until runny. Cool. Arrange sliced strawberries over the cheesecake, brush with redcurrent glaze and serve.
The best way to soften Philadelphia block is to allow it to stand for 1 hour at room temperature or remove Philly from foil, cut into chunks and microwave on high for 30 seocnds per 250g.