A seasonal meal that combines smoked salmon, asparagus Philly cream and capers with pasta. A perfectly tasty, light meal ideal for lunch or a light dinner.
What you need
- 250 ml PHILADELPHIA Light Cream For Cooking
- 100g smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 2 bunches asparagus, cut into 5cm lengths and blanched
- 2 tablespoons mini capers
- freshly ground black pepper
- 400g orrechiette, cooked, drained and kept warm
How to make it
COMBINE the PHILLY with the salmon, asparagus, capers and pepper in a saucepan and stir over a medium heat until smooth, simmer for 1-2 minutes.
TOSS through the pasta and simmer a further 2 minutes or until well heated. Serve immediately.