A vegetarian blue cheese gnocchi with roasted pumpkin, Philly Light Cream and rocket salad. Try this quick and easy dinner recipe for a busy week night.
What you need
- 600 g butternut pumpkin, peeled and chopped into 2cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 250 ml PHILADELPHIA Light Cream For Cooking
- 100 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 500 g gnocchi, cooked and kept warm
- 50 g baby rocket leaves, for serving
How to make it
PLACE the pumpkin on a paper lined baking tray and spray with oil. Roast in a moderately hot oven 190o C for 25-30 minutes or until just tender.
HEAT the oil in a large saucepan and sauté the spring onions and garlic for 1 minute. Stir in the PHILLY and blue cheese and simmer gently for 2 minutes. Add the pumpkin and gnocchi and gently warm through. Spoon the gnocchi into pasta bowls then top with rocket leaves. Serve immediately.