What you need
- 3 large beetroot, washed and quartered
- Olive oil spray
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 50 g baby beetroot leaves
- 50 g mixed salad leaves
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 125 g PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, crumbled
How to make it
PLACE beetroot on a lined baking tray. Spray with oil and bake in a hot oven 200°C for 30 minutes or until tender.
WHISK together the lemon juice, oil, honey, rind and seasonings to make the dressing.
ARRANGE leaves, nuts and beetroot on a serving platter. Top with PHILLY and drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.