This sensational salad is great served warm and cold !
What you need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500g pumpkin, peeled and cut into 5x5cm chunks
- 125g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed into 3 x 3 cm
- 100g prosciutto or bacon, fried until crisp
- 3/4 cup cashew nuts, toasted
- 150g french beans, blanched
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
How to make it
Combine oil, garlic and pumpkin and bake at 200°C for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Add Philly* and bake for a further 10 minutes or until Philly* has browned. Cool for 5 minutes, drain and reserve garlicky oil. Arrange pumpkin and Philly* in a serving platter.
Top with prosciutto, cashew nuts and beans. Whisk garlicky oil with vinegar until combined. Drizzle over salad. Serve warm or cold.