Philly* Polenta is a great alternative to roast potatoes. Delicious and creamy!
What you need
- 800 easy carve boneless lamb leg
- 600g pumpkin, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup instant polenta
- 125g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed and softened
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT* Grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- steamed baby carrots and asparagus, to serve
- gravy if desired, to serve
How to make it
Place the lamb in a baking dish and roast in a moderate oven at 180°C for 30-40 minutes (40 for 1kg leg). Add pumpkin, toss in pan juices and cook for a further 30 minutes. Remove lamb from oven, wrap in foil and rest for 10-15 minutes before thinly slicing. Return pumpkin to oven and cook a further 10-15 minutes until tender.
Bring water and milk to boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat to simmering and whisk in the polenta. Continue to whisk for 4-5 minutes or until the mixture comes away from the sides of the pan. Remove from heat and whisk in Philly*, Parmesan, parsley and seasonings.
Divide polenta amongst serving plates, top with lamb slices, drizzle with gravy and serve with pumpkin, carrots and asparagus.