What you need
- 250 g PHILADELPHIA Original Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 220 g CADBURY Dark Baking Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 large (or 3 small) egg whites
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- chocolate curls, for garnish
- almond bread, for serving
How to make it
COMBINE the PHILLY, chocolate and cream in a bowl and stir over simmering water until the chocolate has melted. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
BEAT the egg whites until stiff peaks form, gradually beat in the sugar until dissolved to make a light meringue, then gently fold through the chocolate. Spoon into 4 small serving glasses or espresso cups. Chill.
DECORATE the mousse with chocolate curls and serve with almond bread. Serve immediately.