Quick and easy to prepare, this delicious cheesecake combines fresh luscious fruits encased in smooth creamy Philadelphia - ideal for any occasion!
What you need
- 1 cup sweet biscuit crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, meltedFilling
- 1-1/2 tablespoon gelatine dissolved in
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 400 g condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups mashed raspberries
- fresh or canned raspberries
- melted chocolate
How to make it
Combine biscuit crumbs and butter, press into base of a 20cm spring form pan; chill.
Beat Philly* until smooth, add gelatine mixture, condensed milk, lemon juice and mashed raspberries. Pour into crumb base. Chill for 2 - 3 hours or overnight.
Topping: Drizzle with melted chocolate, decorate with raspberries. Serve on bed of cream and raspberry puree (optional).
The best way to soften Philadelphia block is to allow it to stand for 1 hour at room temperature or remove Philly from foil, cut into chunks and microwave on high for 30 seconds per 250g.