What you need
- 1 x 85g packet raspberry jelly
- 3 mini Swiss rolls, each sliced into 6
- 1 punnet strawberries, halved
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 125 g PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/3 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 2-3 tablespoons Marsala
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- chocolate curls for decoration
How to make it
MAKE jelly as per packet directions. Allow to set then roughly chop.
PLACE 3 slices of cake into the base of 6 serving glasses. Top with the jelly and fruit.
WHISK together the PHILLY, cream, icing sugar, Marsala and vanilla then dollop over the jelly and fruit. Decorate with chocolate curls and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
HANDY TIP: The full quantity of trifle mixture can easily be made in a medium sized serving bowl.