What you need
- 1 cup chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 80 g butter, melted
- 500 g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup caramel or butterscotch dessert sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup of boiling water
- 1 cup thickened cream, softly whipped
- 4 x 46g CADBURY Picnic, roughly chopped
- White chocolate ice cream topping, if desired.
How to make it
COMBINE the biscuit crumbs, peanuts and butter then press into the base of a greased and lined 28cm x 18cm slice pan. Chill until firm.
BEAT the PHILLY, caramel sauce and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the gelatine then fold through the cream.
POUR over the prepared base then top with the chopped Picnic and a drizzle of the ice cream topping. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
You'll find the caramel and butterscotch dessert sauces near the ice cream toppings.