What you need
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Peanut Butter Crunchy
- 400 g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
- 400 g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
- 8 shortbread biscuits, broken
- 2/3 cup glace ginger, roughly chopped
How to make it
COMBINE half the peanut butter with the dark chocolate and stir until smooth. Combine the remaining peanut butter with the white chocolate and stir until smooth.
DROP spoonfuls of the different mixtures into a lined 28cm x 18cm slice pan. Gently shake to level then pull a skewer through the mixture to create a marbled effect.
PRESS the biscuit pieces and ginger into the fudge then refrigerate until firm. Allow to stand at room temperature for 20 minutes. Use a hot knife to cut into squares or triangles to serve.