Have a go at this protein-rich KRAFT Peanut Butter energy bar recipe made with oats and honey. Enjoy as a healthy afternoon snack or whenever hunger strikes!
What you need
- 1-1/4 cups KRAFT Natural Peanut Butter Crunchy
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup CADBURY Bournville Cocoa Powder, sifted
- 1/4 cup milk powder
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
How to make it
COMBINE all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Press into a baking paper lined 28cm x 18cm slice pan and chill until firm. Cut into slices and store, chilled, in an airtight container until required.