Wonderous and deliciously refreshing passionfruit wrapped in creamy, smooth Philly*!
What you need
- 1-1/4 cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cream, lightly whipped
- 2 cans (2 x 170g) passionfruit pulp
- kiwi fruit slices, garnish
How to make it
Combine biscuit crumbs and butter and press into the base of a lightly greased 20cm springform pan; chill.
Beat Philly* and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Add lemon juice and gelatine mixture and beat until combined. Fold through the cream and 1 can of passionfruit pulp.
Pour mixture into prepared base and chill 3 hours or until set. Serve cheesecake topped with kiwi fruit and drizzled with remaining passionfruit pulp.
The best way to soften Philadelphia block is to allow it to stand for 1 hour at room temperature or remove Philly from foil, cut into chunks and microwave on high for 30 seconds per 250g.