A deliciously flavoursome cheesecake.
What you need
- 1 cup crushed OREO* Original Cookies
- 50g butter, meltedFilling
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cream, lightly whipped
- 100g OREO* Chocolate Crème Cookies, crushed
- 50g OREO* Chocolate Crème Cookies, extra, roughly chopped
How to make it
Combine the crumbs and butter and press into a lined 20cm springform pan. Chill
Beat the Philly* and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in the gelatine mixture, lemon juice, cream and OREO* Chocolate Creme Cookie crumbs.
Pour the filling into the prepared crust, refrigerate for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with extra OREOs* and refrigerate for another for 2 hours or until set.