Tasty skewers perfect for BBQ or grill!!
What you need
- 1/2 cup KRAFT* Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon Spicy BBQ seasoning
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 chicken fillets, cut into cubes
- 1/4 salsa
- 1/4 cup KRAFT* Miracle Whip, extra
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 small avocadoses, chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- black pepper
How to make it
Soak 8 bamboo skewers in hot water for 20-30 minutes. Combine the Miracle Whip* with the next six ingredients. Coat the chicken thoroughly in the marinade then thread evenly onto the skewers. Chill.
Salsa: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl to form a salsa. Chill.
Grill the chicken for 8-10 minutes under a hot grill until cooked thoroughly. Place onto serving plates and garnish with avocado salsa and corn bread.