The perfect lunch with a touch of Guacamole.
What you need
- 1 large avocado, peeled and chopped
- 125g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- rind and juice of 1/2 medium lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT Classic Mayonnaise
- 1 corn cob, peeled or 1 cup corn kernels, canned or frozen
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup (60mls) water
- 6 tortilla fajitas, softened in the microwave
- fresh coriander leaves to garnish
How to make it
Guacamole:- Blend the avocado, Philly*, lemon rind and juice, seasonings, and mayonnaise until smooth, chill.
Sprinkle the cob corn with water, wrap in cling wrap and microwave on High for 1 minute. Cut kernels from the cob with a sharp knife.
Heat the oil in a medium sized frying pan, add the chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes or until browned lightly. Add the onion, and spices, and cook a further 3-5 minutes until the onions are soft. Stir in the rind and juice, coriander, chilli sauce, corn, and water, and gently simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and keep warm.
Push the fajitas into a 6 x 1 cup muffin pan and bake at 180ºC for 5-8 minutes or until crisp and golden on the edges. Spoon the hot filling into the fajita cases and dollop with the guacamole. Garnish with coriander and serve hot or cold.
The best way to soften Philadelphia block is to allow it to stand for 1 hour at room temperature or remove Philly from foil, cut into chunks and microwave on high for 30 seconds per 250g.