What you need
- 250 g PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1-1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 lamingtons, each weighing 70g each
- 2 cups (200g) frozen raspberries, thawed
- icing sugar, optional, for dusting
How to make it
WHISK together the PHILLY, sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth.
ROUGHLY break or tear lamingtons into chunks.
USING a fork, break down raspberries in a large bowl to release their juice, still retaining some of their shape. Add lamingtons and PHILLY and using a folding action, fold through twice only.
SPOON mixture into 6 serving glasses and refrigerate until chilled.
DUST with icing sugar if desired and serve immediately.