What you need
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 350g beef mince
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 250 g frozen spinach; defrosted and squeezed to remove excess liquid
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups tomato pasta sauce
- 1 packet instant cannelloni shells (12 shells)
- 125g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sundried tomato pesto
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil, extra
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT* Grated Parmesan Cheese
How to make it
Heat the oil in a large frypan; add the onion and garlic and cook until soft. Add mince and cook until browned. Add tomato paste and cook for 10 minutes or until mince is cooked. Add oregano, basil, spinach, salt and pepper to taste.
Spread 1/2 cup tomato pasta sauce on the base of a medium baking dish. Spoon meat mixture in cannelloni shells until all filled. Arrange the cannelloni shells side by side in the base of the dish. Pour the remaining tomato sauce over the cannelloni shells.
Combine Philly* Topping ingredients until smooth. Dollop and spread over cannelloni shells until covered. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until heated through.
The best way to soften Philadelphia block is to allow it to stand for 1 hour at room temperature or remove Philly from foil, cut into chunks and microwave on high for 30 seconds per 250g.