Impress your friends and family with this one!
What you need
- 125g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- finely grated rind of 1/2 lemon
- salt & pepper
- 4 x 4 cutlet trim lamb racks
How to make it
MIX together the Philly*, herbs, capers, garlic, lemon and seasonings until smooth.
SPREAD Philly* evenly over racks and bake at 180°C fan-forced for 20 minutes. Cover and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
SERVE with a squeeze of lemon juice and seasonal vegetables.