What you need
- 125 g PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1 avocados, peeled and mashed
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 400 g cooked prawns, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil, for cooking
- Extra coriander, for garnish
How to make it
COMBINE the PHILLY, avocado, coriander, lemon rind, juice and seasonings. Spoon the dip into a serving bowl. Chill.
WHISK together the milk, egg and sweet chilli sauce. Stir through the prawns, flour, spring onions and season to taste.
HEAT the oil in a large non–stick frypan and cook tablespoonsful of mixture over a medium heat for 2–3 minutes on each side until golden. Drain. Repeat with remaining mixture. Serve fritters warm with Guacamole and garnish with coriander.