What you need
- 500g mashing potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1/2 cup milk
- 125g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 teaspoons seeded mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 cups milk, extra
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 500g skinless and boneless white fish fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
How to make it
Cook potatoes until tender; drain. Mash potato until smooth and stir in the milk and half the Philly*. Keep warm.
Heat butter in a pan and sauté the onion and carrot until tender. Stir in remaining Philly*, mustards and the combined extra milk and cornflour. Heat, stirring, until smooth. Add the fish, peas and parsley, bring to boil then remove from heat.
Spoon mixture into 4 individual baking dishes or one larger one, then top with mashed potato. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes for the individual or 25 minutes for the larger, until heated through and golden on top. Serve immediately.
The best way to soften Philadelphia block is to allow it to stand for 1 hour at room temperature or remove Philly from foil, cut into chunks and microwave on high for 30 seconds per 250g.