This delectable cheesecake has a crunchy florentine biscuit base and is topped with swirls of rich dark chocolate.
What you need
- 1 cup corn flakes, roughly crushed
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Peanut Butter Crunchy
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped red glace cherriesFilling
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100g TOBLERONE* Dark Chocolate, melted
How to make it
Combine base ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Line the base and sides of a 20cm springform pan, press the mixture evenly onto the base. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Beat the Philly* and sugar until smooth. Add cream and beat until thick and creamy. Fold through gelatine mixture and lemon juice.
Pour filling into the prepared crust and chill for 2-3 hours or until set. Drizzle with melted chocolate and serve.
The best way to soften Philadelphia block is to allow it to stand for 1 hour at room temperature or remove Philly from foil, cut into chunks and microwave on high for 30 seconds per 250g.