What you need
- 16 OREO Classic, crushed
- 80 g butter, melted
- 750 g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup soft brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
- 1 cup KRAFT Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1-1/2 cups thickened cream, softly whipped
- 50 g mini pretzels
- 1 cup PASCALL Marshmallows, halved
- 1/2 cup glace cherries, halved
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, halved
- 125 g CADBURY Milk Chocolate Melts, melted
How to make it
COMBINE the OREO crumbs and butter then press into the base of a greased and base lined 22cm round spring form pan. Chill.
BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the gelatine then the peanut butter. Fold through the whipped cream.
SPOON mixture over the prepared base. Decorate with the pretzels, marshmallows, cherries and peanuts. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
DRIZZLE with the chocolate just prior to serving.