Rich, creamy and delightfully chocolaty.
What you need
- 10 OREO* Original Cookies , crushedFilling
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water, cooled
- 200g TOBLERONE* Milk Chocolate, melted
- 1-1/4 cups cream, softly whipped
- 2 cups mixed berries
- 1 quantity TOBLERONE* Fondue (see recipe search), to serve
How to make it
Microwave the cookies for 30-60 seconds, or until warm and cream is softened throughout. Press firmly into the base of a greased 20cm spring form pan. Chill until firm.
Beat the Philly* and sugar until smooth. Stir in the gelatine mixture and fold in the melted chocolate and the cream.
Pour the filling into the prepared base, refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Drizzle with Toblerone* Fondue and serve with mixed berries.