Try this creamy mustard chicken pasta with tomato, spring onion and KRAFT cream cheese. It's super healthy and an ideal salad recipe for summer!
What you need
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 chicken thigh fillets, cut into strips
- 3 spring onions, diagonally sliced
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Cream Cheese Spread
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g penne or rigatoni pasta, cooked, drained and kept warm
How to make it
HEAT the oil in a frypan and cook the chicken for 6-8 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
STIR though the spring onions, cheese spread, milk and mustard, then simmer for 2-3 minutes. Toss in the cherry tomatoes and cook a further minute until heated through.
SPOON the cooked pasta into serving bowls and spoon over the sauce. Serve immediately.