What you need
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, cut into eighths
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 250 ml PHILADELPHIA Light Cream For Cooking
- 500 g green prawn cutlets, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped coriander
- cooked rice, for serving
How to make it
HEAT oil in a large pan or wok and sauté onion and capsicum for 2-3 minutes. Add paste and cook, stirring until fragrant.
STIR in PHILLY, prawns and sugar and simmer until prawns are cooked then toss through the coriander. Spoon rice onto serving plates and top with the prawns. Serve immediately.