Try this Creamy Chicken & Thyme Penne recipe from Everyday Delicious Kitchen. This is the perfect pantry style meal for a busy night!
What you need
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 500 g chicken tenderloins, halved
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 50 g pancetta or bacon, thinly sliced
- 250 ml PHILADELPHIA Light Cream For Cooking
- 1/2 cup semi sundried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 250 g penne pasta, cooked, drained, kept warm
How to make it
HEAT the oil in a non–stick frypan and cook chicken for 5–8 minutes or until golden. Remove and keep warm. Add the onions, garlic and pancetta to the pan and sauté for 2–3 minutes until the onions have softened.
RETURN the chicken to the pan then stir through the PHILLY, tomatoes, peas and thyme. Allow to simmer gently for a further 3-5 minutes or until heated through and peas are cooked. Season to taste.
DIVIDE the cooked pasta between the serving bowls and spoon over the sauce. Serve immediately.