Try this delicious pasta with Philly Cream, bacon and mushrooms. It's on the table in 30 minutes. Dinner winner!
What you need
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 rashers short cut bacon, sliced
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 250 ml PHILADELPHIA Light Cream For Cooking
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT* Grated Parmesan
- freshly ground black pepper
- 400g penne pasta, cooked , drained and kept warm
How to make it
HEAT the oil in a saucepan and saute the bacon and mushrooms for 4 minutes or until softened.
ADD the PHILLY, spring onions, cheese and pepper. Stir until smooth and simmer for 2 minutes. Toss thorough the pasta and heat a further 2 minutes or until well heated. Serve immediately.