A truly unique blend of delicious smooth Philadelphia* Cream Cheese, tantalisingly rich chocolate, Kahlua and coffee - an explosive taste sensation!
What you need
- 1-1/4 cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 80g butter, meltedFilling
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur, e.g. Kahlua
- 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee, dissolved in 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 cup cream, lightly whipped
- chocolate coated coffee beans, to garnish
- double cream, to serve
- chocolate sauce, to serve
How to make it
Combine biscuit crumbs and butter. Press into the base of a lightly greased 20cm springform pan; chill.
Beat Philly and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Add the coffee liqueur, gelatine mixture and coffee mixture and beat untill well combined, then fold in cream.
Pour into the prepared base and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. To serve, top with cream and chocolate coffee beans and serve with chocolate sauce, if desired.
The best way to soften Philadelphia block is to allow it to stand for 1 hour at room temperature or remove Philly from foil, cut into chunks and microwave on high for 30 seconds per 250g.