What you need
- 200 g chocolate covered wheat biscuits, crushed
- 60 g butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 250 g PHILADELPHIA Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 125 g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 120 g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts, extra, melted
How to make it
COMBINE the biscuit crumbs, butter and milk in a bowl. Press mixture into the base of a greased and paper lined 20cm square cake pan. Chill until firm.
COMBINE the PHILLY and chocolate in a bowl and stir over simmering water until the chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Stir through the peanut butter then spoon over the prepared base. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours or until firm.
SPOON the melted chocolate into a piping bag with a small plain nozzle or into a small plastic bag and snip off the corner. Pipe 16 spider webs of varying sizes onto a paper lined tray and allow to set until firm. Cut the slice into 16 pieces and decorate with the White Webs. Serve immediately.