A great alternative to burrito wraps
What you need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 750g skinless chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 onionfinely sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 125g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed and softened
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 6 soft burrito tortillas
- mixed lettuce leaves, to serve
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- extra sweet chilli sauce, to drizzle
How to make it
Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat for 8 minutes or until browned. Add onion and capsicum and cook for a further 5 minutes, until softened.
Warm tortillas according to packet directions. Drape each tortilla over an upturned greased ramekin, or similar, and bake at 180°C for 5-8 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk together the Philly*, water, sweet chilli sauce and tomato paste until smooth. Add to the pan along with the parsley and simmer 3 minutes, or until sauce has thickened.
Place some lettuce and tomato halves in each tortilla cup, top with some chicken mixture and drizzle with extra sweet chilli sauce. Serve immediately.