Try this simple and tasty mushroom soup recipe with chicken breast fillet and PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese. This soup makes an extraordinary meal!
What you need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, washed, finely sliced
- 200g button mushrooms, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 200g skinless chicken breast fillet, sliced
- 60g block PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese, softened
- salt & pepper to taste
- chopped chives and crusty bread to serve
How to make it
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add leek, mushrooms and garlic. Cook for 5-6 minutes, until tender. Add stock, bring to the boil, reduce heat, add chicken and simmer for 5minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Combine Philly* with a little of the soup liquid and mix until smooth. Add to the soup with seasonings and mix through.
Serve soup sprinkled with chopped chives and crusty bread.