This easy, cheesy pasta recipe is a fabulous family dinner option. Combine pasta with bacon, Philly cream cheese and mushrooms for a dish that kids will love.
What you need
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 short cut bacon rahers, chopped
- 200g button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Cream Cheese Spread Light
- 3/4 cup milk
- freshly ground black pepper
- 400g penne pasta, cooked, drained and kept warm
How to make it
HEAT the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion, bacon and mushrooms and for 4-5 minutes until the mushrooms are softened. Stir in the cheese spread and milk then simmer gently for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Season with black pepper.
TOSS the pasta through the sauce and stir until well combined. Spoon into pasta bowls. Serve immediately.