What you need
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Light Cream For Cooking
- 1-1/2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 x 150-200g salmon steaks
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard, extra
- olive oil spray
- steamed vegetables, for serving
How to make it
COMBINE the wine and spring onions in a small saucepan and simmer for 2 minutes or until mixture is reduced to ½ cup. Whisk in the PHILLY and mustard and simmer for 3 minutes. Season then cover and keep warm.
BRUSH the salmon on both sides with extra mustard. Spray a hot chargrill pan with olive oil and cook the salmon for 2 minutes each side or until just cooked. Transfer to serving plates alongside vegetables and spoon over the sauce. Serve immediately.