What you need
- 6 small tortilla wraps, warmed as per packet instructions
- Garlic olive oil spray
- 220 g PHILADELPHIA Extra Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 300 g medium green prawn cutlets
- 1-2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning mix
- Baby Cos lettuce leaves
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes
- coriander, for garnish
How to make it
SPRAY the tortillas with oil. Press into 6 x ¾ cup capacity greased Texas muffin pans and bake in a hot oven 200°C for 6–8 minutes or until crisp. Cool slightly before removing from the pans.
COMBINE the PHILLY, coriander, spring onions, lemon juice and seasonings. Toss prawns in spice mix then chargrill over a medium heat for 3–5 minutes or until cooked.
DIVIDE the prawns, lettuce and tomatoes between cups then top each with PHILLY mixture and garnish with coriander. Serve immediately.