This delicious cheesecake has a light citrus tang, that cuts through the richness of the cream cheese. A classic baked cheesecake which is usually found in bistros!
What you need
- 1 cup sweet biscuit crumbs
- 80g butter, meltedFilling
- 750g block PHILADELPHIA* Light/Regular Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 x 55g eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup each flaked almonds and shelled pistachio nuts
- 1 cup bought caramel ice cream topping
How to make it
Combine biscuit crumbs and butter, press into the base of a lightly greased 22cm springform pan. Chill.
Beat Philly* for 2 minutes or until smooth. Add sugar, lemon juice and eggs, continue beating until smooth.
Pour onto prepared crumb crust and bake at 150°C for 60 minutes. Allow cooling completely in the oven. Serve dusted with icing sugar and fresh berries.