These fantastic Satay chicken burgers are perfect for the BBQ, spicy with tonnes of flavour.
What you need
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup ZOOSH Just Got Laid Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Peanut Butter Crunchy
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 birds-eye chilli, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Olive oil spray
- 1/4 cup ZOOSH Just Got Laid Free Range Egg Mayo, extra
- Finely grated rind of 1/2 lime
- 1 birds-eye chilli extra, seeded and finely chopped
- 6 bread rolls
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot sliced into thin ribbons
How to make it
COMBINE the mince in a large bowl with the breadcrumbs, mayo, peanut butter, onion, coriander, chilli, cumin and garlic and mix well. Divide the mixture into 6 portions and form into burgers. Chill for 30 minutes.
COOK the burgers on a lightly oiled chargrill or BBQ plate until cooked through. Rest for 1-2 minutes. Combine the extra mayonnaise, lime rind and chilli in a small bowl.
ASSEMBLE rolls with lettuce, cucumber, carrot and burgers. Drizzle with lime and chilli mayonnaise. Serve immediately. HANDY TIP: Burgers can be assembled and refrigerated up to 2 hours before cooking or frozen uncooked for up to 1 month. When entertaining, make mini satay ‘sliders’ and serve in mini bread rolls. Use a vegetable peeler to slice carrot ribbons.