What you need
- 4 chocolate biscuits, roughly chopped
- 125 g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, chopped
- 100 g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- red food colouring
- 1 teaspoon gelatine, dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 3/4 cup thickened cream, whipped
- fresh strawberries for decoration, optional
- 2 x 52g bar CADBURY Cherry Ripe, cut into shards, to decorate
How to make it
SPOON the biscuits into the base of 2 serving glasses.
COMBINE the PHILLY and chocolate in a microwave safe container and microwave on 100% power in short bursts of 20 seconds until melted and smooth, stir through the sugar and food colouring. Cool.
WHISK the gelatine through the mixture until smooth then gently fold through the whipped cream. Transfer to a jug and pour into the glasses. Chill for 1 hour or until set. Decorate with strawberries and Cherry Ripe just prior to serving.