What you need
- 250 g baby roma tomatoes, chopped
- Olive oil spray
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 125 g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, broken into 2cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup white quinoa, cooked as per packet directions
- 1/4 teaspoon all spice
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 3-5 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mint
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
How to make it
PLACE the tomatoes on a baking tray, spray with oil and season. Bake in a moderate oven 180ºC for 20-30 minutes. Place the PHILLY on a paper lined baking tray, spray with oil and bake in a moderate oven for 15 minutes or until browned on the edges.
MIX together the oil, lemon juice and allspice, then season. Combine with the quinoa in a large bowl. Add the pine nuts, spring onions and herbs and toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter and top with the tomatoes and PHILLY. Serve warm or cool.
This salad keeps well, covered, in the refrigerator for a day or two.