A mouthwatering Chicken Fillets with Creamy Sundried Tomato Sauce recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
What you need
- 4 chicken fillets
- 5 short cut bacon rashers, sliced
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 large onion onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 250 ml PHILADELPHIA Light Cream For Cooking
- 1/2 cup semi sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped chilli
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make it
CHARGRILL or pan fry the chicken until golden and cooked through. Wrap in foil and keep warm.
COOK the bacon in a non-stick frypan for 5-6 minutes or until browned and crisp. Remove and drain.
HEAT the oil in the pan and saute the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add the PHILLY, tomatoes, chilli and bacon and simmer 2-3 minutes or until sauce is heated through. Stir in basil and cheese then season to taste. Place the chicken onto serving plates, spoon over the tomato sauce and serve with steamed vegetables. Serve immediately.