What you need
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 80 g butter, melted
- 500 g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 2 shots (¼ cup) espresso coffee
- 225 g CADBURY Dark Chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 300 ml thickened cream, whipped
- 180 g bag CADBURY BOOST Bars, sliced diagonally
How to make it
COMBINE the biscuit crumbs and butter. Press into the base of a greased and lined 28cm x 18cm slice pan. Chill.
BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the gelatine and chocolate and mix until combined. Fold in the cream.
POUR the mixture over the prepared base. Top with the sliced BOOST and then chill for 3 hours or until set. Slice and serve immediately.